BULL AND BUSH
The quality of meat is directly proportionate to the following
- How the animal was raised
- Where the animal was raised
- What the animal eats during its life cycle
- How the animal was transported
- The abattoirs process
- The Cold Chain
- Care and handling in the value chain
- Production control procedures to consumer
We consider every single aspect outlined and will ensure that we adhere to the best practice on all through our personal relationships with our farmers and a full understanding of how they treat their animals throughout their life cycle.
Animals allowed to develop naturally, freely and ultimately developing the flavour intended by nature – it’s what we’re after.